Italian Estates: Leonessa Fiume Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-24808
A relatively compact pipe to come from the Italian school of carving, this bent Billiard from Leonessa was made for the U.S. distributor, James Norman in New Jersey. Excellent flame grain is commended by an earthy, chestnut stain, and the jet-black stem is separated from the stummel by a colorful accent of bright metal and acrylic.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Ding On The Rim
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy