Italian Estates: Castello Trademark Bent Billiard (KKKK)
Product Number: 004-006-24773
A gentle downturn to shank and stem combined with a firm-heeled bowl makes the profile of this Trademark bent Billiard quite fetching indeed. It's a stunning piece from Castello, beautifully cross-grained, and finished in a warm, chestnut-hued stain and smooth polish.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl Finish Discolored
KKKK (inside oval)
MADE IN CANTU'
CARLO SCOTTI (arched, inside oval)
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy