Italian Estates: Luigi Viprati Smooth Bent Dublin (Two Clover)
Product Number: 004-006-25432
When I think of Luigi Viprati pipes the first two things to come to mind are often eccentric shaping and, as a rule, great grain. He doesn't disappoint here, with a towering, rim-heavy tapered bowl, hewing closer to the traditional Dublin than usual, and balanced out by an extra-sinuous shank and stem combination — all combined, of course, with plenty of flame grain.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
L. Viprati (In Script)
HAND MADE ITALY
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy