Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (5) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-25136
Handmade from top-quality briar, Savinelli's Autograph pieces are rendered in typically large, more Freehand-oriented designs. Offered here is a striking take on the bent Dublin, characterized by a bold, flaring bowl above a firm heel. The rim is smooth polished and lightly-stained to accent against the dark ring grain brought out by the stummel's sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 6.52 in./165.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy