Italian Estates: Mastro Beraldi Rusticated Bent Egg (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-25345
A brand launched by Aldo Pierluigi in 1977, Mastro Beraldi pipes have maintained popularity because of their excellent value, offering great pipes at reasonable prices, like this bold bent Egg, which wears a craggy rustication below its smooth polished rim. It's a handful of pipe with a remarkably capacious chamber and is offered here in unsmoked condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.96 oz./83.91 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy