Italian Estates: Baraccini Smooth Churchwarden (C24-306)
Product Number: 004-006-24802
A relatively simple piece from Baraccini, this Churchwarden features a strong heel and high transition in a long, slender form. The full-sized bowl reveals tight vertical grain around the flanks, and the rim is chamfered. The rim is where the fading of the finish occurs, with the stain beginning to fade on its edges.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
C24 - 306
- Length: 10.15 in./257.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy