Italian Estates: Brebbia Pura Prince (Gala 28-6-1997)
Product Number: 004-006-25304
It's likely this pipe was made in 1997, given the "Gala 28-6-1997" engraved across the brass section of its shank-band. This shape is traditional and inviting, with a touch of accent provided by the square shaping of the stem. It's an overall elegant aesthetic, which is something that's common to Brebbia's Gala line.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
PURA (On Scroll)
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy