Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Freehand (4)
Product Number: 004-006-25356
Ever find yourself looking at a pipe and trying to decide between brilliantly stacked ring-grain and stunning flame grain? This Savinelli Autograph lets you have both, along with a Stack-like depth of chamber and plenty of textural diversity that'll keep your fingers busy. It perfectly demonstrates the marque's deft ability to merge bold proportions with expert finishing techniques and the creativity that dominates the Autograph line.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off Estate PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.38 in./162.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.92 in./23.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy