Italian Estates: Fero Smooth Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 004-006-25819
Created by Federico Rovera in 1949, the Fero brand continues today with help from Rovera's daughter and son-in-law. Presented here is a bold bent Bulldog from the marque, the tall, upright bowl supported by a hearty diamond shank commended by a metal accent to contrast the deep, ruby tones of the stummel's stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy