Italian Estates: Aldo Velani Smooth Bent Egg (B) (55)
Product Number: 004-006-26286
The seamlessly smooth style of the Danish school had an influence on this Aldo Velani bent Egg, though the proportions and handling of form strike me as rather Pesaro — sturdy, but lighthearted and gestural, in place of the heavier traditional Italian or supple, pliant Danish approaches. It should go without saying that this briar is soft and easy in hand, and deep-chambered.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Aldo Velani (in script)
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy