Italian Estates: Radice Clear Bent Dublin (G) (2013) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-25607
While a conservative presentation, this Radice Clear Dublin is quite large and bold, the bowl tapering only slightly up to the broad, birdseye-packed rim. Flame grain covers the bowl, which is round with a domed rim, while the shank transforms into a diamond cross section leading up to the mouthpiece, which gently downturns in a taper to the lip button. Balanced, large, and beautifully grained, this pies from 2013 is still unsmoked.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
IN ITALY 33
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy