Italian Estates: Ser Jacopo Smooth Hawkbill with Silver (L2) (A)
Product Number: 004-006-26014
An iconic, Italian shape, the Hawkbill presents one of the most striking profiles of any pipe, and even more so with this Ser Jacopo rendition — its stout proportions compressed into a rather compact length overall. Dressed in a natural stain and accented with a handsome, triangular silver ring, it's quite the eye-catching piece.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
fatta a mano
L2 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Hawkbill
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy