Italian Estates: Marrone Smooth Bent Billiard (308)
Product Number: 004-006-26595
Though there's not much information regarding the Marrone pipe brand, they've crafted quite an elegant bent Billiard here, with the stem's gentle downturn further softening the profile. It's finished a light chestnut stain, accented with a pair of metal bands along the shank end. If you're looking to add a classic shape to your collection without breaking the bank this pipe is a sound option.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy