Italian Estates: Ice Age Sandblasted Acorn (670)
Product Number: 004-006-26137
A playful Acorn interpretation, this Ice Age piece calls to mind Sixten Ivarsson's Potato Sack design in profile, with more whimsical flourishes thrown into the mix. The bowl tapers from its bulbous, drooping heel up toward the jagged, plateau-crowned rim and is finished in a light-depth sandblast. The vibrant, orange-hued acrylic ferrule adds some tasteful contrast before leading to the translucent mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy