Italian Estates: Caminetto Business Bent Egg (143)
Product Number: 004-006-26279
This Caminetto "143" bent Egg boasts a well-rounded bowl, perched at the end of a high-kicking, offset saddle stem. It wears a particularly rugged rendition of the Business finish, with plenty of craggy texture to enjoy and a fumed rim darkened at the factory to lend it a weathered, broken-in look.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN ITALY
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy