Italian Estates: Luigi Viprati Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-26577
Wearing an extra-craggy, earthy rustication that resembles a pine cone, this bent Billiard by Luigi Viprati is whimsical and robust, displaying a smooth rim that offers a nice contrast to the woodsy look of the bowl. With a sweeping transition to the gracefully arching shank and stem combination, this pipe is great looking and texturally pleasant.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
L. Viprati (In Script)
HAND MADE ITALY
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy