Italian Estates: Becker Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Dublin (Three Clubs) (2014)
Product Number: 004-006-28511
Sleek and trim, this straight Dublin made from strawberry wood displays the type of stem and shank proportions that really caught a lot of notice in Paolo Becker's work around the mid-2000s, combined with the leaner and crisper sort of Dublin bowl we first started seeing from him circa 2012. Before then he made Dublin bowls just as aggressive in line, but typically stouter — and ones just as tall and trim, but usually with softer lines.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Becker (in script)
(Three club stamps)
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Italy