Italian Estates: Alberto Bonfiglioli Natural Smooth Bent Pot (2010) (Modified Button)
Product Number: 004-006-28666
This bent Pot is a solid, Italian neoclassical rendition from Alberto Bonfiglioli and pairs the generously chambered bowl, with its uplifted heel, to a leaner oval shank and down-turned bit. This Natural piece is further commended by its aforementioned stem, in this case a creamy white acrylic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Button Modified
Bonfiglioli (In Oval)
A1 (In Triangle)
2010 US 66 (In Highway Marker)
MADE IN CITY
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 2.01 oz./57.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy