Italian Estates: Cesare Barontini Lucca Smooth Bent Apple (A01) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-006-28705
Cesare Barontini, along with his daughters, Silvia and Barbara, manufacture Barontini pipes. This particular bent Apple offering from the Italian family is a surprisingly compact take on the classic shape with the robust, slightly canted bowl garnering much of the visual weight. It's finished in a warm chestnut stain, with the sunny yellow acrylic stem providing some vibrant contrast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy