Italian Estates: Ardor Meteora Bent Egg (DR) (2019)
Product Number: 004-006-28869
Sinuously sweeping of form and poised of bowl, this deep-chambered Ardor bent Egg is finished in warm, blonde-hued tones and the Meteora finish. The rim and underside of the shank are left smooth, and the end-of-shank treatment is organically impressive, and quite different from the usual acrylic fitment. It's not the biggest shape we've seen from the Roveras, but it's quite substantial in hand, with the upward-flicking shank and downturned, tapered stem offering a fine visual balance for the forward-ebbing bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy