Italian Estates: Barontini Amaretto Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-006-28979
Cesare Barontini, along with his daughters, Silvia and Barbara, manufacture Barontini pipes. This particular bent Dublin offering from the Italian family is a tall-bowled, deep-chambered take on the classic shape with a lovely array of birdseye gracing the bowl's flanks underneath the walnut stain. If you're a fan of larger pipes or capacious chambers, you may want to add this one to your collection.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy