Italian Estates: Castiglione Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 004-006-29064
This full-bodied, bent Billiard from Castiglione features a tall, voluptuous bowl that tapers toward the rim, reminiscent of a plump Brandy. Paired to a gently curling shank and stem arrangement, it caters a bit toward the traditional shaping of old Anglo-French marques, but with a bit of extra briar.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Scratches On Stem
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy