Italian Estates: Castello Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 004-006-29242
Castello presents a Freehand take on the bent Billiard here, with its towering bowl displaying an undulating rim up top and firm heel below. Impressively chambered amid stout, insulating walls and set to a muscular shank and downturned stem, this piece is dressed in a warm auburn stain, revealing lovely birdseye in the cross-grain orientation.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN CANTU
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy