Italian Estates: Radice Clear Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-006-29266
Compared to Radice's other bent Dublins, this rendition poses a much more minimal flare, such conservative shaping likening it more to English iterations. That said, the workshop's playful Italian style is not forgone in this piece — the shank rendered in diamond cross section, like that of a Bulldog's, for crisp, accenting firmness.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Dings On The Rim Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy