Italian Estates: Alberto Bonfiglioli Smooth Lovat (2006)
Product Number: 004-006-29388
A hearty and substantially rounded Lovat from the Alberto Bonfiglio this 2006 piece combines the plumpness of an Apple with extended shank and abbreviated saddle stem of the Lovat. The length of the shank looks even longer, too, thanks to the briar inlay along the stem base, contrasted handsomely by the mouthpiece's creamy white hue.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
MADE IN CITY
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 2.05 oz./58.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy