Italian Estates: Rinaldo Lithos Bent Pot with Silver (1) (YYY)
Product Number: 004-006-29393
A bent Pot with Tomato and Hawkbill inclinations, this pipe from Rinaldo features a plump and stout bowl with the shank and stem curling together in a style not unlike that of a Hawkbill, but more subtly show in this piece. It's wearing the concise texture of the Lithos rustication, pairing well with the shape's broad curvature, and it further benefits from a trim silver band for accenting flash.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy