Italian Estates: H.I.S. Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-006-29669
A striking and no-nonsense take on the bent Apple, this H.I.S. (Hugo International Series) piece wears a crisp tanblast and elegant sweep to its form. It's a shape that feels great in hand, particularly with the low-profile texture of its grain.- Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Finish Worn From Buffing Minor Tooth Marks
made in Italy
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy