Italian Estates: Cesare Ultra Splendida Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-006-29820
This Cesare bent Dublin has the makings of a fine house pipe, with its tall, lightly canted bowl offering plenty of chamber within thick walls, while the oval shank and downturned stem enable it to sit sturdily upright. Dressed in a rugged, earthy sandblast that reveals an array of stacked rings beneath, this is a texturally and visually compelling pipe.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Finish Discolored Minor Tooth Marks
HAND MADE IN ITALY
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy