Italian Estates: Savinelli Autograph Partially Sandblasted Bent Brandy (4) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-29987
Savinelli presents a tall bent Brandy in this rendition, the bowl subtly tapering from a broad base. Its height and less-distinguishable fullness could almost put this piece in Billiard territory. Neoclassic in style with the stout bowl garnering the visual weight, the round shank and downturned stem retreat out back in a supportive role. This Autograph piece is handmade and is dressed in a crisp tanblast, showing off handsome ring grain all across the bowl.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.42 in./61.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy