Italian Estates: Claudio Cavicchi Smooth Bent Egg (C)
Product Number: 004-006-30034
Rounded and slightly tapered toward the rim, this bent Egg from Claudio Cavicchi conforms delightfully to the palm, offering plenty of briar to hold and a more than adequate chamber within. It's perched on the end of a lithe and slender S-curve out back in true Italian neoclassic fashion and is dressed in one of Claudio's warmer stains.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy