Italian Estates: Luciano Sandblasted Bent Dublin (SA) (A1293)
Product Number: 004-006-30236
Slightly angled of shank and bent of stem, this is a handsomely reserved piece from Luciano. The bowl is of the more tapered variety, offering up some crisp line work as well as a slightly exaggerated heel, while the shaping as a whole remains quite true to the shape-chart standard — with the finish dressing a light-depth sandblast in a crimson-tinged stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Finish Buffed Off Rim
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy