Italian Estates: Gigi Classica Rusticated Bent Brandy (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-31076
Boasting a serious color palette, this bent Brandy from Gigi, an Italian workshop founded in 1934, is full-bodied and sleek. The voluptuous-in-hand bowl houses plenty of chamber, with a gracefully arching shank and gently downturned stem of jet-black acrylic unifying with the stummel's dark rustication. Handsome and proportionally balanced, it's a neat take on the classic shape and is unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ITALY
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy