Italian Estates: Castello 'Castello' Bent Billiard (KK) (2018) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-006-31512
One thing I have always admired about Castello's bent shapes is the serpentine quality they impart on the stems – which this piece certainly has. While not a large pipe, it is sizable (about a Group 4), accentuated by swelling crests of plateau on the rim to make for an exciting juxtaposition with the elegant bend of stem and the refined finish. All around, this is a beautiful piece.-John McElheny
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN CANTU
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy