Italian Estates: Bil's Choice Smooth Bent Apple (by Savinelli) (6mm)
Product Number: 004-006-32470
A Savinelli-made bent Apple, this piece also resembles the workshop's "315 KS" Prince design. Plump and broad of base, this charming piece also features an elongated, downturned stem, lending it an elegant aesthetic. It's dressed in a warm auburn stain with a trim brass ring continuing this pipe's refinement.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 6mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy