Italian Estates: Radice Rind Bent Pot (E) (2021) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-32595
Not quite short enough to be a Nosewarmer, this bent Pot from the Radices yet displays the kind of chubby proportions and charm I would expect from one. A craggy Rind rustication covers the stummel in interesting texture, pairing handsomely with the tapered cumberland stem, and the broad smooth rim is stained lighter for a pleasant contrast. Italian neoclassic design at it's most refined, this pipe offers a stimulating presence in hand, and plenty of character to admire. Best of all, it's still unsmoked.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 2.75 oz./78.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy