Italian Estates: Ardor Meteora Bent Dublin with Silver (DR) (2014)
Product Number: 004-006-32987
Why wasn't this pipe given at least a "Giant" size designation? The sheer size of the stummel combined with one cavernous chamber seems right on par with most other Giants I've seen. However you look at it, this is one big pipe. It's presented here in the Meteora's combination of smooth-polished "panels" set interweaving against a canvas of extra-dark, tight rustication, with a smart sterling silver band serving as accent.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
FATTA A MANO
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 3.68 oz./104.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.72 in./69.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy