Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard with Silver (50) (C2) (9mm) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34693
This bent Billiard from T. Cristiano features rather traditional shaping, its plump-heeled bowl tapering gradually to the rim in Brandy-like fashion. The shank and stem curl upward, the mouthpiece turning down at the bit to promote comfortable hands-free clenching if desired in this lightweight pipe. The stummel is smoothly stained a vibrant crimson hue with patches of dark rustication showing contrast, while the shank end is accentuated by a gleaming silver band. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy