Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard with Silver (50) (C2) (9mm) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34696
This bent Billiard from T. Cristiano displays more classically inclined shaping paired with a whimsy patch of rustication, for a pipe that strikes a familiar yet whimsy pose. The softly worked bowl is joined to a slim upturned shank adorned with silver at the transition to bent acrylic stem, perfect for clenching. The stummel is dressed in a deep ruby stain with partial rustication for the fingers to explore.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy