Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard with Silver (50) (C2) (9mm) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34697
More classically designed than many Italian pipes, this bent Billiard from the late Thomas Cristiano features a tall bowl with a gently chamfered rim and a plump, sweeping heel. It's paired to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement that turns down at the bit for a comfortable smoking posture, while a bright silver band lends a playful dash of flash at the shank end. The stummel is dressed in a dark ruby stain with small patches of rustication providing textural diversity. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy