Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Partially Rusticated Bent Billiard with Silver (C502) (9mm) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34753
More classically inclined in its shaping than many Italian pipes, this bent Billiard from the late Thomas Cristiano presents a tall bowl with a gently beveled rim and a plump, sweeping heel. It's paired to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement that turns down at the bit for a comfortable smoking posture, while a bright silver band lends a playful dash of flash at the shank end. The stummel is dressed in a dark ruby stain with small patches of rustication providing textural and visual versatility. Unsmoked.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy