Italian Estates: Castello 'Castello' Bent Billiard (KKKK) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34956
The taller transition of this Castello bent Billiard serves both to accentuate the shank and stem's lithe, sinuous, and slender curl as well as lend prominence to the bowl's rounded heel. Per the Italian workshop's typical shaping conventions, this is a larger pipe, offering a generous chamber and presenting plenty of surface area on which to highlight the briar's birdseye and cross grain in a vibrant, honey-blonde stain.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stamping Worn From Buffing
MADE IN CANTU'
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy