Italian Estates: Moretti Partially Rusticated Bent Pot (𝛿𝛿𝛿) (1) (2015) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-34977
Moretti has fashioned a piece that speaks to the marque's grand scale of Italian shaping. This bent Pot is quite tall, and to say it's plump would be an understatement, but the chamber is cavernous, with thick walls and lots of surface area to show off a darkly handsome rustication. The concave rim is smooth, and stained a mahogany hue, showcasing fine grain, while an amber-hued acrylic saddle stem brings up the rear. Texturally terrific, this Pot is sure to garner lots of attention.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 4.42 oz./125.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.99 in./25.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy