Italian Estates: Radice 'Radice' Collect Smooth Bent Dublin (E) (2016) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-35444
A palm-filling bent Dublin in Radice's signature Freehand-influenced style, this sizable piece features an exaggerated bowl capped with a broad rim of craggy plateau. The walls taper smoothly down to a jutting heel at the fore of an abbreviated round shank fitted with a tapered acrylic stem. Dressed in Radice's eponymous Radice finish, the blonde and black stain highlights the stummel's fine flame grain that ripples up the bowl's thick walls.-Gabriel Bass
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 4.00 oz./113.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.76 in./70.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.34 in./59.44 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy