Italian Estates: Kremer's Smooth Bent Dublin (611 KS) (by Savinelli) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-35579
Made by Savinelli for Kremer's, this classic bent Dublin features a straight bowl that rests on a firm heel at the fore of a slim round shank fitted with a bent vulcanite stem. Dressed in a rich chestnut stain, the stummel boasts fine birdseye and cross grain around the bowl.-Gabriel Bass
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
Measurements & Other Details
Stamping Worn From Buffing Stem Logo Worn Down
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy