Italian Estates: Castello Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (KKKK) (PI) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-36383
A unique application of the famed Sea Rock rustication adorns this Castello bent Egg design. The tall, round, and tapering bowl s left smooth to show off swirling birdseye, while the shank is dressed in Castello's craggy rustication. It makes for a lovely visual contrast between the light, smooth bowl, and dark, rugged shank, all thanks to the workshop's unique Pi line.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Lightly Sanded
SEA ROCK BRIAR
KKKK (inside oval)
MADE IN CANTU'
CARLO SCOTTI (arched, inside oval)
- Length: 6.31 in./160.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy