Italian Estates: T. Cristiano Metamorfosi Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin with Silver (C509) (9mm) (Unsmoked) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-36799
A fetching design from T. Cristiano, this "C509" bent Dublin features a flaring, stout-walled bowl that rises at the fore of a sweeping shank-and-stem arrangement. The shank and stem's sinuous build encourages a comfortable smoking posture, while adding a nice bit of gesture to the shape's silhouette. Dressed in a partial rustication and accented with a band of sterling silver, this piece offers plenty of visual and tactile allure. Unsmoked.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy