Italian Estates: Baraccini Sandblasted Canadian (802) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-006-38262
This "802" Canadian by Baraccini possesses a pert, upright bowl and a subtle taper to the rim, providing a familiar in-hand feel. The shank-and-stem arrangement is thicker than usual for the Canadian shape, contributing to a center-of-gravity positioned at the midpoint of the composition. A trim saddle stem emphasizes the stummel's silhouette, and its brown-hued acrylic offsets the sandblast's dark stain.--Zach Podl
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
MADE IN ITALY
- Length: 5.71 in./145.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy