Japanese Estates: Tsuge Tokyo Smooth Bent Dublin with Bamboo (502)
Product Number: 004-007-0503
It's been a while since we've seen much of the Tokyo line's bent Dublin designs; most of what has turned up here stateside has been of this bamboo-sporting series' various sitter shapes. Like the sitters, the bent Dublins definitely have a naturalistic flavor to their shaping, yet, though tall, trim, and deep-chambered, they do tend to also sport notably thicker walls.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 4.85/5 Minor inner rim darkening.
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan