Japanese Estates: Tsuge Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-007-0555
I really love these bamboo-shanked, bent Billiards from Tsuge. An organic interpretation of a classic shape, this example displays a very nice, sandblasted cross grain. Further adding to its appeal, this pipe has yet to see a flame-- don't hesitate to be the first to put it through its paces.
- Shane Ireland
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked.
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan