Japanese Estates: Tatu Pipe by Tetsuo Tajima (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-007-0544
--R. 'Bear' Graves
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
(two pipe stamp) tatu pipe
Condition: 5/5 Unsmoked
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated and Sandblasted
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan